For the forms related to Office of the Registrar, visit Forms & Petitions.
Note: The deadlines to complete EE 493, EE 498, ECE 591, ECE 594, ECE 595, ECE 596, and ECE 599 forms are the first day of registration for the respective semester. These dates are usually mid-March for Summer, mid-April for Fall, mid-October for Winter, and mid-November for Spring. Please check the SSU’s Academic Calendar for the actual dates. Students must receive verbal approval from the respective course instructor or advisor before completing these forms. Please email completed forms to Kate Lapp. The department will route the forms for e-signatures. Once all parties have signed the form, students will either be placed in the course they requested or they will receive a permission code to register themselves.
- Contract for EE 498: Engineering Practicum
- Petition to Waive a C- Grade in Order to Graduate
- Field Trip Request Form
- Senior Design Final Project Presentation Evaluation Form
- Internship (ECE 591) Agreement Form
- Internship Objectives and Purpose
- Internship Program Evaluation Form
- Internship Final Report Format
- Contract for Direct Readings (ECE 594)
- Application for Design Project (ECE 595) or Thesis (ECE 599)
- Demonstration Evaluation
- Design Project Presentation Request Form
- Presentation Template
- Oral Presentation Evaluation
- Thesis/Project Proposal Format
- Thesis/Project Report Format
- Exit Survey
For Advancement to Candidacy form GSO-1, Completion of Requirements GSO-2 and Master's Degree Graduation Application, visit Graduate Program Forms & Deadlines page.