Internships are short-term work experiences that allow you to observe and participate in professional environments. More specifically, internships provide the opportunity to get an inside view of an industry and organization, gain skills, and make professional connections that enhance your network. Internships can clarify your career interests and stand out to employers in your search for a full-time job after graduation. The Engineering at SSU is committed to assist you in every way possible, so that you can successfully find Internship and employment.
Graduate students who are interested to complete their internships, please refer to MS-ECE Program of Study for more information.
Below are the latest opening opportunities in the local companies that we have received:
- Echo Power Engineering, Field Engineer I (Posted 12/16/2022)
- Reynolds Systems, Electrical Engineer (Posted 8/30/2022)
- Quarterwave Corp. has opening for both full-time and part-time positions. Please contact Daniel Gil (SSU BSEE and MSECE), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Menlo Micro, Open Positions (Posted 5/18/2022)
- Summer Internship at Intel: Graduate level engineer who can do FPGA design, AFU kernel and knows security concepts, send resume to Kevin Drake. (Posted 3/29/2022)
- IDEX Corporation, IDEX Rohnert Park Job Opportunities (Posted 10/14/2021)
- Keysight Technologies Offerings (Full-Time, Internships)
- Local Engineering Jobs at Blentech, (Go to the bottom of the page for open positions)
- Intern or Study in Germany!