Internships are short-term work experiences that allow you to observe and participate in professional environments. More specifically, internships provide the opportunity to get an inside view of an industry and organization, gain skills, and make professional connections that enhance your network. Internships can clarify your career interests and stand out to employers in your search for a full-time job after graduation. The Engineering at SSU is committed to assist you in every way possible, so that you can successfully find Internship and employment.
Below are the latest opening opportunities in the local companies that we have received:
- Water Resource Control Engineer, State Water Resources Control Board, Santa Rosa, (Posted 4/30/2021), Final Filing Date: 5/14/2021
- Technician: Electronic, Automation, Industrial Maintenance, (Other Openings), Rieke Packaging, Rohnert Park, (Posted 4/20/2021)
- Product Development Engineering Intern, Parker Hannifin, Rohnert Park, (Posted 3/26/2021)
- Keysight Technologies Offerings (Full-Time, Internships)
- Local Engineering Jobs at Blentech, (Go to the bottom of the page for open positions)
- Intern or Study in Germany!