Internships are short-term work experiences that allow you to observe and participate in professional environments. More specifically, internships provide the opportunity to get an inside view of an industry and organization, gain skills, and make professional connections that enhance your network. Internships can clarify your career interests and stand out to employers in your search for a full-time job after graduation. The Engineering at SSU is committed to assist you in every way possible, so that you can successfully find Internship and employment.
Graduate students who are interested to complete their internships, please refer to MS-CES Program of Study for more information.
Below are the latest opening opportunities in the local companies that we have received:
- Tibit Communications is looking for a Junior Software QA Engineer to help design, develop, execute and automate product verification tests based on customer and Telecommunications/Networking Industry requirements to ensure continued overall system quality is delivered with every release. Please contact Ario Bigattini for more information. The best way to contact is to make sure you include a cover letter and introduce yourself as an EE student/graduate at/from SSU. Learn a bit about the company and mention you appreciate it if you can briefly talk to him discussing your experience and skills. (Posted 5/26/2021)
- Water Resource Control Engineer, State Water Resources Control Board, Santa Rosa, (Posted 4/30/2021), Final Filing Date: 5/14/2021
- Technician: Electronic, Automation, Industrial Maintenance, (Other Openings), Rieke Packaging, Rohnert Park, (Posted 4/20/2021)
- Product Development Engineering Intern, Parker Hannifin, Rohnert Park, (Posted 3/26/2021)
- Keysight Technologies Offerings (Full-Time, Internships)
- Local Engineering Jobs at Blentech, (Go to the bottom of the page for open positions)
- Intern or Study in Germany!